What's special about this cable management solution?
- Easily hide a power strip, adapters and excess cables in a neat, simple Cablebox
- Available in two sizes and several colors to match your style and décor, the Cablebox will fit in most applications
- The rubber feet prevent the box from sliding and the fire retardant plastic add a layer of security
- Large slots in the front and back permit cables to enter and exit
- Cover remains secure and allows larger items (like routers, backups, etc) to rest on top
- Click for More Features
The CableBox follows BlueLounge® Designs' mantra of sleek design and minimalism appearance. Both sizes are capable of holding a power strip with attached adapters and the corresponding excess cables. The regular CableBox has a 6" x 15.6" footprint while the Mini occupies only 4.6" x 9.3" of floor space, so there is a good chance one of these boxes will help hide a bunch of cables in your space.
||CB-01||CableBox - Cable Management||
||CBM||CableBox Mini w/ Powerstrip||
- Prevents cables and power strips from accumulating dust, dirt, and debris
- The original CableBox is larger, to accommodate large power strips and adapters, and the Mini is for smaller power strips typically used with peripherals
- CableBox Mini includes a compact, 4-outlet power strip for your convenience
- Unique design allows you to install the CableBox without ever having to unplug your equipment
- Made of fire retardant PVC
|Material||Flame Retardant PVC||Flame Retardant PVC|
|Length||15.6" (398 mm)||9.3" (240 mm)|
|Width||6" (154 mm)||4.6" (120 mm)|
|Height||5.3" (134 mm)||5.2" (130 mm)|
|Weight||3.6 lbs||1.7 lbs|
|Colors||Black, White||Black, White|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts