What's special about this CPU holder?
- Mounts quickly and easily to the wall or the side of a desk, to keep your CPU clear of kicks, liquid spills or other accidents
- Hook and loop strap included to securely fasten the PC to the bracket
- At 17 lbs, it's lightweight and can be installed by one person
- Click for More Features
Designed to remove your computer from the floor or desktop, where it has the potential to be severely damaged by accidental kicks and spilled liquids. This wall- or desk-mounted small form factor CPU bracket by Kendall Howard is the perfect solution for organizing your workspace.
- Black powder coat finish helps reduce nicks and scratches
- Two widths available to keep your tower safe and secure
- Mounting on a wall or desk allows easier access to drives, ports and card readers
- Manufactured of heavy-duty 14 AWG steel to hold heavy CPUs
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
|Material||14 AWG steel|
|Color||Black powder coat|
|Width||4.25" or 7.75"|
|Velcro strap Included||yes|
|Made in USA||Yes|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Oldest Cord Cover on the Block is Still the BEST!!!
- Secure Power Cords without Dulling Your Decor with Stylish Power Outlets
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts