What's special about this ultra-flat speaker wire?
- Easily installed under carpets, wood flooring, tile, and along walls for the cleanest wiring installations possible
- Conductors use the same amount of copper as round cables so no quality is lost
- Adhesive backing keeps the cable in place under carpet, along walls and any other smooth surface it's installed on
- Ideal for professional wiring installations for the home theater, auditorium, automotive application & more
- Click for More Features
When it comes to a home theater, you want always want to get the equipment that lets you see and hear the most. When it comes to home theater wiring, it's just the opposite! Taperwire's ultra-flat design delivers the ultimate in discrete wiring, allowing installation under any flooring without being damaged. It also contains an adhesive backing and is available in white, a great feature for those who want to run it right along the wall.
|TW-TB-1822||Terminal Blocks for 18-22 Gauge Cable, Quantity: 2|
- May be used indoors and outdoors
|Gauge||18 gauge equivalent|
|Material||PVC jacket, Copper Conductor|
|Country of Origin||USA|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- The Taperwire products are designed specifically with painting in mind. The images on our website show that the wire is shipped with a side of exposed copper and a side which is white. The white side faces out, and provides a surface to paint when installed. This flat speaker wire will easily blend into most environments after being painted.
- Hello, This is certified for standard speaker wire use, it is not recommended to run power through them.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts