What's special about this rackmount cable duct?
- High-density 8" wide cable channel is designed for maximum holding capacity, and provides a simplified solution for vertically routing patch cords and fiber optic cables within your enclosure or between racks.
- Available as a single duct, or in a front/rear duct configuration comprised of two 40" long sections that can accommodate both 22 RU and 44 RU standard equipment racks.
- Hinged cover provides convenient access to cables, and comes in two colors for matching or complementing preexisting hardware and/or components.
- Click for More Features
Leviton’s Versi-Duct® Vertical Cable Management System utilizes a spacious 8" channel developed and optimized specifically for high-density cable routing and deployment. This rackmount wire duct's innovative design offers user-friendly installation, enhanced aesthetics, and a smoother transition between horizontal cable managers and patch panels.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Cover Color||Weight||Price|
|LE-8980L-VFO||Single Duct, Front Only||81.5" H x 8.5" W x 8.75" D||Black||15 lbs||
|LE-8C80L-VFO||Single Duct, Front Only||81.5" H x 8.5" W x 8.75" D||Designer Gray||15 lbs||
|LE-8980L-VFR||Front and Rear Ducts||81.5" H x 8.5" W x 17.5" D||Black||28 lbs||
|LE-8C80L-VFR||Front and Rear Ducts||81.5" H x 8.5" W x 17.5" D||Designer Gray||28 lbs||
|Part #||Description||Quantity Per Pack||Weight Per Pack||Price Per Pack|
|LE-89265-WR1||Versi-Duct® Vertical Cable Retainers||10||2 lbs||
- Versatile design accommodates top, bottom, side and pass-through cable routing.
- Large pass-through fingers align with standard rack unit spacing (RU) for easy cable routing to patch panels, switches, splice trays, or other rackmount equipment.
- Channels are made from durable ABS plastic to provide years of quality use in demanding environments.
- Injection molded to eliminate sharp edges, which can compromise cable integrity and system performance.
- Vertical slack loop cable organizer helps maintain proper bend radius and can accommodate 60 lbs. of cable.
- Vertical cable retainers mount on the channel fingers to help secure and organize bundled cable.
- Vertical mounting brackets allow duct to be center-mounted between two racks.
- cULus listed
- TIA/EIA-568-B compliant
- Meets FCC part 68
- Proudly made in the USA
|Feature||Channel Depth||Area||CAT 6A Capacity||CAT 6 Capacity||CAT 5e Capacity|
|(WxD)||(in²)||(0.354" Cable)||(0.250" Cable)||(0.180" Cable)|
|8" channel size (per side):||8" x 8"||60||192||384||738|
|Finger Spacing:||5.5" x 1"||5.5||24||60||114|
|Large Passthrough:||4.8" x 2.6"||12.7||72||120||258|
|Small Passthrough:||2.6" x 2.6"||6.8||36||72||138|
|Dimensions:||81.5" Long x 8.5" Wide x 8.75" Deep|
|Materials (channel):||ABS rated for UL-94 HB|
|Materials (cover):||PVC rated for UL-94 V-0|
|Description||Cable Retainer||Mounting Bracket||Slack Loop Organizer|
|Dimensional Drawing (click to view)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts