What's special about roll form raceway?
- Raceway is rolled to take up as little space as possible for storage and portability. Cut to length as needed for your application.
- Stores flat, but dispenser forms to proper shape, ready for installation.
- Combine with 375, 500, or 1125 series raceway accessories for professional looking cable management.
- Click for More Features
Most raceways are shipped and stored in long, inconvenient lengths that can be a pain to store and alter to the desired size. WireTrak's Raceway Roll introduces a portable solution that's easy to store or take with you without being a burden. 50 or 100 foot rolls of durable PVC raceway can be dispensed as needed, while excess is stored compact in a box for later use when needed.
|FM-FE000375RFW50||375||3/4" H x 1/2" W||50 FT||White||
|FM-FE000500RFW50||500||1/2" H x 1" W||50 FT||White||
|FM-FE0001125RFW50||1125||3/4" H x 1-1/2" W||50 FT||White||
|FM-FE000375RFW100||375||3/4" H x 1/2" W||100 FT||White||
|FM-FE000500RFW100||500||1/2" H x 1" W||100 FT||White||
|WDCUT||Surface Raceway & Wire Duct Cutter||
- Cut to desired size and then attach to virtually any smooth, flat surface via included adhesive for easy installation.
- Latching close is easy to open and close for adding and removing cables.
- Two available sizes to fit your specific cable management needs.
- Material is easily paintable to match local décor.
- Made of lightweight yer durable, UL94-VO compliant PVC.
|WALL THICKNESS||TAPE WIDTH|
|Material||Rimtec 4314A Natural Rigid PVC|
|Length||30" (per piece) [76,2cm]|
|Weight||2.31 lbs (1.06 kg)|
|Specific Gravity (± 0.02)||1.43||ASTM D-792|
|Hardness (durometer D/10 ± 2)||80||ASTM D-2240|
|Izod Impact, ft lbs/in notch||19.0||ASTM D-256|
|Tensile Yield Strength, 103 psi||6.0||ASTM D-638|
|Tensile Modulus, 105 psi||3.7||ASTM D-638|
|Flexural Yield Strength, 103 psi||11.4||ASTM D-790|
|Flexural Modulus, 105 psi||4.5||ASTM D-790|
|DTUL at 264 psi (18.5 kg/cm), °C||Unannealed: 70
|RACEWAY FILL CAPACITY CHART|
|Area (Sq. In.)||0.259||0.488||0.827|
|Building Wire THHN|
|Signal Wire UL Style 1061 300 Volt, 80 C*|
|Twisted Pair 24 AUG*|
|4 Pair, CAT 5||3||5||9|
|Twisted Pair Wire (Shielded)*|
|4 Pair, 24 AUG||2||4||7|
|25 Pair, 24 AUG||0||1||2|
|Type 1A, 22 AUG||1||1||2|
|COAX Cable (Max)*|
|Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125/900, PVC Jacket, OFNR*|
* Based on a 40% fill ratio
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. We rarely hear of the raceways not staying latched, but some of the solutions we've encountered has been using electrical tape to keep it shut.
- Thank you for your question. The need for accessories will depend on your application and if it requires one. We have accessories available for all 3 series of wire trak.
- This item is pretty flexible and will be able to wrap around a curved wall. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- Yes, the Wire Trak Raceway Roll has adhesive on the back to attach to any smooth clean surface.
- Yes, these Raceways can be painted. Also we do ship internationally to Toronto, Canada.
- Hello, Being a PVC material, it is able to stay straight while out of the box. Thank you for your question!
- Hello,The roll form is generally used with indoor applications but these parts are UV rated. The roll form is made of the same UV rated material as our outdoor specific items but those are manufactured in a heavier design. Depending on the application, it should hold up fine.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts