What's special about these conduit couplings?
- Easily screws into flexible metal conduit-no screws needed.
- Ideal for joining 2 sections of metal conduit.
- Also allows for compression connection for EMT Conduit.
- Click for More Features
Zinc Die Cast combination coupling used to join EMT Conduit to Flexible Metal Conduit. Screw-in type for flexible conduit, Compression type for EMT conduit. Supplied by Bridgeport Fittings, Inc.
Note: Please comply with National and Local building and electrical code requirements when installing conduit and accessories for your wiring application.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions A||Dimensions B||Dimensions C||Dimensions D||Box Quantity||Price / Box|
|CON-88031981||1/2" Flexible Conduit / EMT Combination Coupling||13/16"||13/16"||1-1/8"||0.531"||50|
|CON-88031982||3/4" Flexible Conduit / EMT Combination Coupling||1"||1"||1-7/16"||0.718"||25|
|CON-88031983||1" Flexible Conduit / EMT Combination Coupling||1-1/8"||1"||1-11/16"||0.891"||10|
- Easily screws into flexible metal conduit-no screws needed
- Ideal for joining 2 sections of metal conduit
- Also allows for compression connection for EMT Conduit
- NEMA Standard: FB-1
- UL Standard: UL-514B
- UL File Number: E9391
- CSA File Number: LR39354
- Federal Specification: A-A-50552
- UNSPSC: 30211822
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- What is Metal Gauge?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts