What's special about the Cable Turtle?
- Neatly organizes, conceals, and protects all types of cables and cords
- Available in many colors and sizes to suit all tastes and needs
- Great for cleaning up that cable mess in the home, office, car, and even your pocket
- Simple but stylish design
- Click for More Features
Don't be fooled by the name! The Cable Turtle is one of the fastest cable management solutions around. Simply pop it open, wrap your cables around the core, and snap it closed. It certainly does the trick, but is far from a one-trick pony. Protect cables, shorten them, hide them, or just keep them neat for travel, your choice. It's the perfect cable winder to organize computer cords, printer cables, USB charging cables, headphone cords & more.
|CT-MINI||Mini Cable Turtle||1-3/4" Dia x 7/8" H||Black, Blue, Green, Light Yellow, Dark Yellow, Orange, Red, Gray, White|
|CT-SML||Small Cable Turtle||2-1/2" Dia x 1-1/4" H||Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Light Yellow, Dark Yellow, Orange, Red, Baby Blue, Pink, White, Gray|
|CT-LG||Large Cable Turtle||3-1/2" Dia x 1-3/4" H||Light Yellow, Dark Yellow, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Blue, Brown, Black, Baby Blue, Pink White|
|CT-SET||3 Cable Turtles: 1 of each size (Mini, Small, Large), all the same color||Green, Red, Blue, Orange, Dark Yellow, Light Yellow, Black, Gray|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
- Smooth feel makes it easy on the hands when opening and closing
- Handles up to a 1000W load, so feel free to use it just about any cable (including appliances)
|Size||Dimensions||Maximum Cable Length||Maximum Electrical Capacity||Minimal Cable Thickness|
|Mini Turtle||1-3/4" Diameter - 7/8" Height||2.3ft [0.7m]||1000W, 230V||0.04353" - 0.0359"|
|Small Turtle||2-1/2" Diameter - 1-1/4" Height||3.3 ft [1.0m]||1000W, 230V||0.04353" - 0.0359"|
|Large Turtle||3-1/2" Diameter - 1-3/4" Height||16.4ft [5.0m]||1000W, 230V||0.04353" - 0.0359"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- How to Organize iPhone Cords
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The large size is perfect for a lamp wire.
- Thank you for your question. The small cable turtle should be able to handle that size cable, but if you want to play it safe you should get the large cable turtle.
- Thank you for your question. The large cable turtle can manage a hair dryer cord with no problem.
- Thank you for your question. You can use as many as you need per cable run.
- The large cable turtle has a great capacity, but it is difficult to confirm that it will hold your cables. HDMI cables do come in several sizes (depending on the shielding/jacketing) but most should be able to wind several feet into the Large Turtle. This should also leave some room for network cables, but it is difficult to confirm this is perfect for your application without knowing how much (footage) you will need to put into the Turtle.
- Hello,The mini will work well with the Iphone cables.
- Hello, The large cable turtle can hold up to 16' of cable. For 100' of cable we would recommend a larger cable spool. Please reference the link below for alternative options. http://www.cableorganizer.com/cord-reels-winders/
- Thank you for your question. These items can handles up to a 1000W load, however there are no specs that specify a "melting point" for these units. Please call us at 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions about this product.
- Thank you for your question. Part number CT-MINI should be the option you are looking for. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Hello, Yes the material is RoHs compliant and is also FDA approved.
- The small turtle
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts