What's special about this electrical box?
- Your electrical plugs won't extend past the wall like they do with your standard outlets
- Can be used with power or low voltage applications
- Allows you to place furniture, armoires and anything else closer to the wall so there is no unsightly gap
- Match any décor in your home with the paintable and textured trim plate
- Click for More Features
These electrical boxes are recessed, or pushed, into the wall creating a few extra inches of precious space anywhere you install them. Additionally, you can use these devices to make it possible to wall-mount a computer or small TV.
|AI-DVFR1W||Single Gang Arlington Recessed Electrical Box|
Includes: Recessed box with trim plate, (1) duplex and (1) decorator face plate, NM cable connector, and installation screws
|4.17" W x 6.625" H x 4.0" D|
|AI-DVFR2W||Dual Gang Arlington Recessed Electrical Box|
Includes: Recessed box with trim plate, (1) decorator face plate, NM cable connector, and installation screws
|6.0" W x 6.625" H x 4.0" D|
- New or retrofit use
- Impact resistant plastic results in less breakage on jobsite
- Removable front flange
- Works with 2x4 studs and 1/2" or thicker sheet rock
- Comes in single or dual gang sizes for your convenience
- Excellent for use on counter tops where space is limited, your microwave, coffee maker and toaster will be flush against the wall, not in the middle of your workspace
- UL Rated E170558 Non-metallic Electrical Boxes
- Patented: No. 6875937
- Arlington Recessed 1 Gang or 2 Gang Wall Box with trim plate
- (1) Standard duplex and (1) decorator face plate (standard duplex not included on 2-gang)
- NM cable connector
- Mounting screws
- Installation screws
|Gang||Single (DVFR1W)||Dual (DVFR2W)|
|Accepts||Standard wall plates||Standard 2 gang wall plate|
|Holes||NM cable holder & 1/2" knockout||NM cable holder, 1/2" or 3/4" knockouts|
|Panel Cut-out Dimensions||3.33" W x 5.9" H||5.1" W x 5.9" H|
|Total Internal Depth||3.75"||3.75"|
|Internal Depth to Plate||1.25"||1.25"|
|Side Wall Thickness||0.105"||0.105"|
|Front Flange Thickness||0.127"||0.127"|
UL and CSA when grounding lug only.
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes we do
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts