What's special about these CO detectors?
- They alert you and your family with audible warnings to protecto against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home
- Easily installed in any of your AC wall outlets, just plug it in and you are done
- Units with a digital display allow you to easily view carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million)
- Click for More Features
These models make protecting your family easy. Simply plug them into an available outlet and you're ready to go. There is no need to cut holes in your walls or do any intense wiring. Some even feature a battery backup, so if the power goes out the unit will continue to monitor for carbon monoxide.
|KD-9000100||Kidde CO Alarm, Digital, Deluxe Battery Backup||6.0" L x 3.75" W x 1.75" H||1.0 lb|
|KD-9000076||Kidde CO Alarm, Digital, Deluxe, Battery Backup||6.0" L x 3.75" W x 1.75" H||1.0 lb|
|KD-9000099||Kidde CO Alarm, Digital, Deluxe, with Rechargeable Battery||6.0" L x 3.75" W x 1.75" H||1.0 lb|
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Several mounting options available: direct-lug, a 6' power cord, or table top
- Detects carbon monoxide poisoning that can be emitted from gas or oil furnaces, gas refrigerators, gas cloths dryer, gas ranges, gas water heaters, fireplaces, and wood burning stoves, as well as fumes from automobiles and gas powered lawn mowers
- UL 2034 Listed
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
The Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm is a 120V powered, direct plug-in carbon monoxide with battery back up alarm that utilizes sophisticated electronic components and unmatched sensor technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of CO.
The Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm is a AC powered plug-in carbon monoxide with Rechargable lithium ion battery back up alarm.
Kidde Premium Plus carbon monoxide alarm with digital readout, 9-volt battery backup, and 3-way mount plug
- KD-9000076 Digital CO Alarm w/Battery Backup -- User Guide (PDF)
- KD-9000107 Basic CO Alarm -- User Guide (PDF)
- KD-9000076 CO Alarm - Brochure (PDF)
- KD-9000099 CO Alarm - Brochure (PDF)
- KD-9000107 CO Alarm - Brochure (PDF)
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Q&A
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Home Safety Checklist
- Smoke Alarm Roundup: The Difference Between Ionization and Photoelectric Smoke Detectors
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts