What's special about this installation tool?
- Used to feed cords or wires through split sleeving, this tool speeds up installation to save you man hours
- The compact size accommodates braided sleeving and split wireloom ranging from 5/16" to 1/2" diameter
- Great for creating new sleeved cable bundles, or adding to existing ones
- Click for More Features
This installation tool by Federal Mogul is small enough to fit into your shirt pocket, yet tough enough to take multiple wires and condense them into a single bundle, neatly covered in side-entry braided sleeving. Perfect for saving valuable time on the jobsite, as well as hundreds of dollars in installation time. (Color may vary)
|Part #||Length||Width (Tool Head)||Width (Handle)||Color||Weight||Price|
- Made of durable plastic to withstand dropping, being stepped on, and the rigors of daily use
- One-size-fits-all design is easy to use and cost effective
- Cuts installation time significantly, for overall labor savings
- Although it can be used on short runs, it is best suited for longer lengths of cable where more time and money is spent inserting cable
- The small design can fit in a shirt or pants pocket for easy carrying to job sites
- Patent pending
|PART #||MATERIAL||FOR SIZES||COLOR|
|RDTOOL||Plastic||5/16" - 1/2"||Red|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts