0.5" High x 0.8" Wide
0.63" High x 1.125" Wide
0.81" High x 1.68" Wide
What's special about this power and data conduit?
- Neatly hides and protects power and data cables in your home or office
- Latching hinge opens to add and remove cables so you don't have to disconnect your devices to manage cables
- Adhesive backing securely mounts to any flat, smooth surface for easy installation
- Optional junction boxes accommodate Ortronics Series II, Ortronics® TracJack™, Pass & Seymour Active Series, and Wiremold Open device modules, providing a very wide variety of connectivity options
- Click for More Features
- This raceway may be cut and painted for precise matching to the size and color of your environment
- Built-in alignment guides help prevent gaps and uneven installations that may compromise integrity
- Self-extinguishing PVC will not become engulfed in case of fire, slowing the spread of the fire for decreased risk of personnel injury and equipment destruction
- Ideal for data and communications, surveillance, fire alarms, power up to 600V, and all other low-voltage applications
Non-metallic raceway systems are widely used for data network, voice, video, audio, and other low-voltage wiring. They are recommended for indoor use at up to 600V as outlined in Article 388 of the National Electrical Code. Wiremold Eclipse nonmetallic Raceways are listed by Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.) for the U.S.A. and Canada, under File Nos. E90378 Guide RJTX and E90377 Guide RJYT. This code has been adopted by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
In addition to the fittings, Wiremold raceways have available device boxes for use with modular inserts for UTP, STP, fiber optic, coaxial, plus other cabling types with faceplates and bezels to facilitate mounting.
Prior to and during installation, refer to the System Layout Drawing containing all elements of the system. Installer shall comply with detailed manufacturer's installation instruction sheets, which accompany system components, as well as complete system instruction sheets. All unused raceway openings shall be closed.
System Layout Drawing
600V Rated Surface Raceways
|WML-PN03-8||0.5 in H x 0.8 in W x 8 ft L
(12.7 mm x 20.6 mm x 2.43 m)
|0.89 lb (0.40 kg)|
|WML-PN03-10||0.5 in H x 0.8 in W x 10 ft L
(12.7 mm x 20.6 mm x 3.04 m)
|1.11 lb (0.50 kg)|
|WML-PN05-8||0.63 in x 1.125 in x 8 ft
15.9 mm x 29 mm x 2.43 m)
|1.06 lb (0.48 kg)|
|WML-PN05-10||0.63 in x 1.125 in x 10 ft
15.9 mm x 29 mm x 3.04 m)
|1.66 lb (0.75 kg)|
|WML-PN10-8||0.81 in x 1.68 in x 8 ft
(20.6 mm x 43 mm x 2.43 m)
|1.69 lb (0.76 kg)|
|WML-PN10-10||0.81 in x 1.68 in x 10 ft
(20.6 mm x 43 mm x 3.04 m)
|2.65 lb (1.20 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- Eclipse PN03, PN05, PN10 Low-Voltage Latching Raceway - Data Sheet (PDF)
- Eclipse Workstation Raceway - PN03, PN05, PN10 - Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Eclipse PN03, PN05, PN10 Low-Voltage Latching Raceway End Cap, Seam Clip & Transition Fitting - Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Eclipse PN103 & PN05 Series Raceway Corner Fittings - Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Eclipse PN10 Series Raceway Corner Fittings - Installation Instructions (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- The History of Wiremold
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The width for the PN05 is 1.125 inches.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts