What's special about the deQuorum Flip-Up PDC?
- Comes in Black or Stainless Steel finish for a professional look
- Heavy gauge steel offers quality and stability
- Available in Single or Double flip models, depending on amount of adapters and usage
- 15 or 20 Amp models with matching duplex power receptacles for most of your applications
- Click for More Features
The deQuorum™ Worksurface Portal (Power Data Center - PDC) by Wiremold® is installed into existing conference tables, workstations, mobile teaming tables, or any other worksurface. The deQuorum™ power and data center transforms ordinary tables into smart workstations by providing ready access to power, voice, data, or audio/video. More
The desk outlet Worksurface Portal has been discontinued, but you still can get some modules for it at a special price
Open System Modules for "Dual" Flip-Up Worksurface Portal Data / Communication connectivity
(Not used with "Single" Power only models)
The deQuorum™ Worksurface Portal is designed to allow wires and cables to exit the device while the extremely professional Black or Stainless finish cover is closed and flush with the table. Optional "Open System Modules" are available to accept a variety of communications connection outlets. The deQuorum™ Flip-Up power and data center has a sturdy die cast cover and base to provide extra durability and long service life. Available in either 15 Amp or 20 Amp models with matching duplex power receptacles and 12 ft. power cord (Note: 20 Amp model requires non-standard NEMA 5-20 plug outlet).
- Dust / moisture resistant and meets latest UL spill test requirements against accidental spills
- Open System Modules provide the flexibility to utilize a multitude of industry standard connections
- Ortronics connectivity modules simplify installations with pre-terminated inserts
- Long power cord (12 ft) means the deQuorum can be installed anywhere on the worksurface.
- Empty modules (customizable) and pre-terminated inserts can easily be inserted into the PDC
- Numerous modules sold separately to accommodate variety of network / audio / video connectors
- deQuorum™ Work Surface Portals can be configured to meet most power and/or communication requirements including UTP (unshielded twisted pair), audio, video, and fiber optics.
- Many data communication connectivity options. The deQuorum™ WorkSurface Portal accepts industry standard and proprietary connect devices from a range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and professional interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications. (Requires optional Open System Module offered below)
- Choose either 15 Amp or 20 Amp gasket dual power plug and receptacle (Note: 20 Amp model requires non-standard NEMA 5-20 plug outlet).
- Includes hole-cut installation instructions and template
- deQuorum™ WorkSurface Portals meet latest UL spill test requirements against accidental spills. Dust and moisture resistant. Product is not for use in floors or in wet or damp locations
- Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. UL listed E61020 (Relocatable power tap).
- Made in the USA.
- Click to view Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- For Installation Instructions with Template, click here to download
|Size||9-1/4" x 4-3/4"||9-1/4" x 4-3/4"||9-1/4" x 4-3/4"||9-1/4" x 4-3/4"|
|Cord Length||12 ft||12 ft||12 ft||12 ft|
|Finish||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black Finish||Black Finish|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants, to the original purchaser or owner only, that any product manufactured and sold by them will be substantially free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of one year from the date of original installation or two years from the date of purchase, whichever is sooner. This limited warranty applies only to products, which have been installed properly in accordance with Installation Instructions supplied by the manufacturer and any applicable codes and standards.
This limited warranty is void and the manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages or held responsible for the quality, performance or safety of products that have been repaired, altered or tampered with outside of the manufacturer facilities or which have been intermixed (used within a system) with products or materials not approved by the manufacturer or have been subjected to accident, negligence, misuse or abuse.
The manufacturer sole obligation (and the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser or owner of the product) with respect to any products which are proven to be defective, shall be the repair or replacement of the defective products, at the sole option of the manufacturer. Returned products will not be accepted unless the manufacturer is notified and authorizes the return, prior to shipment.
The manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages in excess of the purchase price of the defective products, and under no circumstances shall be liable for incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages.
Certain products of this manufacturer may have a specific limited warranty or limitation of liability which is included with such products and which differs from that set forth in this Statement. The terms of any such specific limited warranty or limitation of liability will supersede that set forth in this Statement.
Except as set forth in the preceding paragraph, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND WIREMOLD/ LEGRAND MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT OF ITS PRODUCTS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITTNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
All products, unless specifically noted, are listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and conform to Federal Specifications W-C-582 and the National Electrical Code. Products designed for use in telephone or communications wiring normally do not require UL listing. Most products in this catalog are also certified by the Canadian Standards Association. Special ordering information for products to be installed in Canada is available upon request.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
- The History of Wiremold
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts