What's special about these desktop power outlets?
- Brings AC and USB charging power to your desktop for your convenience
- Build it into the desk, sit it on top, or clamp to the edge of your desk; the choice is yours
- Integrated surge protection helps protect you from electric shock and your devices from damage
- Ideal for powering and charging your desktop devices, including laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and more
- Click for More Features
This Desk Power and Data Center by Wiremold® provides a dynamic solution for bringing AC and USB power to your desktop. Depending on your desk type or preference, you may permanently mount inside a desk hole, clamp to your desk's edge, or simply place the unit on the desk. This unit is available in a 3 AC/2 USB to power and charge many different devices.
|WML-WSC320-S||(3) AC Power & (2) USB|
- 3 ways to install depending on your desk type:
- Desktop: Simply place the unit on your desktop and connect to a power outlet
- Clamp-on: Use the included clamp to connect the unit to the edge of your desk
- Cable Drop Hole: For desks with pre-drilled cable drop openings 1-3", use the included adjustable grommet
|Hole Size||1-1/2" to 3"|
|Cord Length||6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|Dimensions||2" H x 6.75" L x 3.75" D
(5.08 cm x 17.14 x 9.52 cm)
|Weight||2.9 lbs (1.31 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- The US Recession is Over: 9 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- I am sorry that the current version of the Wiremold desk power outlet documentation does not include that measurement. I was able to confirm with their support group that the clamp can accommodate tables ranging in thickness from 3/4" to 2-1/4".
- Thank you for your question. Fire ratings are not provided by the manufacturer and the materials are mostly plastic and stainless steel.
- Hello, The clamping unit comes with the Power Center.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts