What's special about this flexible hinge raceway?
- This economical alternative is easier to handle than a two-piece design, so you don't have to fumble with bases and covers
- Single piece latching design raceway allows you to change, move, or add to your wiring requirements as needed
- Constructed of UL 94 VO flame retardant PVC that can be painted with latex paint to match your décor
- Click for More Features
Premiere's Latching Duct Raceway System is the perfect solution for at home installers or IT technicians running cable through corporate buildings. Specially designed living hinge is designed to be opened and closed multiple times, making this ideal for situations where wiring schemes are continuously changing. WireHider® plastic raceways works perfectly with the Premiere line of accessories to easily make breakouts, turns and drops.
Buy Now! Limited Availability
|Part #||Description||For Size||Color||Price|
|Q-PR-FRA-324-24||90 Degree Right Angle||Beige|
- Easily adheres to most surfaces with its solvent-based, curing adhesive foam tape on the back
- “Safety hook” latch design prevents accidental opening
- Co-extruded, one-piece design featuring a durable, flexible hinge allows for the raceway to open and close multiple times
- Multiple accessories available to compliment the single piece raceway
- Flame retardant PVC is perfect for low voltage electrical or networking cable
- UV stabilizer added to prevent fading.
- Easily painted with latex paint to match your preexisting wall color
- Material is easily cut to suit whatever length you need using a PVC or duct cutter
- Made in the USA
|Quantity||20 pcs||20 pcs||1|
|External Dimensions||0.5" W x 0.5" H||0.6" W x 1.12" H||varies|
|Internal Dimensions||0.475" W x 0.475" H||1.085" W x 0.545" H||0.5" W x 0.5" H|
|Length||72" (6ft)||72" (6ft)||varies|
|Material||Flame Retardent PVC||Flame Retardent PVC||Flame Retardent PVC|
|Latch||"Safety Hook" latch design||"Safety Hook" latch design||n/a|
|UL||UL 94 V0 Rated *||UL 94 V0 Rated *||UL 94 V0 Rated *|
|Paintable||Latex Paint||Latex Paint||Latex Paint|
* UL requires Mechanical Fastening, using the appropriate fastener inserted every 6 to 8 inches.
|Category / Designation||1/4"||3/8"||1/2"||1"||1-1/2"|
|Telephone||2-Pair, 24 AWG||1||1||2||4||4||8||10||21|
|3-Pair, 24 AWG||0||1||1||3||3||7||9||18|
|4-Pair, 24 AWG||0||0||1||2||2||4||5||11|
|25-Piar, 24 AWG||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||2|
|Shielded Twisted Pair||Type 1||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||3|
|Fiber Optic||Two Strand (Duplex)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts