What's special about this fire rated wire wrap?
- Wrap and control all types of cables in ceiling or floor spaces with this fire rated fastener
- The wraps are safe for use in and around data centers as they are compliant with NEC Section 300-22 C & D
- The unique cranberry color makes telling the fire rated wraps apart from regular cable wraps
- Available in packs of five for small jobs or a roll of 900 wraps for complete installations
- The simplistic design makes installation a breeze – just pull the end through the slot of the other end and wrap around
- Click for More Features
One of the better solutions for grouping and managing cables is also available in a fire rated version. Now you can control those network and electrical wires in the floor or ceiling (plenum) areas and not worry about the hook and loop fasteners becoming damaged.
|VWOWFR-PK||Cranberry (Fire Rated)||3/4" x 8"||5 per pack|
|VWOWFR-900RL||Cranberry (Fire Rated)||3/4" x 8"||900 per roll|
The VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Strap 889 is a fire rated version of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® technology, made of polypropylene (FR) hook laminated to an FR treated nylon loop.
This product meets acceptance as a Wire Positioning Device (16SA) in air handling spaces, in accordance with Section 300-22 paragraph (c) and (d) of the NEC. This allows for VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Straps 889 to be used for wire or network cable management above a hung ceiling or below a raised floor.
Effective Cable Network Management
The VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® is ideal for network installations, electrical cord and network cable management control. These high quality wire-wrap posts allow for easy and effective cable network management. Network cable management is essential to a safe and fully functional work environment. Our products are perfect for home, school or office use.
- Made of flame retardant polypropylene and nylon hook-and-loop
- Complies with NEC section 300-22
|AVG. Shear (PSI)||AVG. Peel (PIW)||Load||Max. Cycles||Max. Operating Temp.|
|29||0.6||18 lbs||50||0-122°F (50°C)|
|Strap||Hook 889, Type 22 hook|
|Resin||Polypropylene (FR) hook laminated to an FR treated nylon loop|
|Average Shears (PSI)||29|
|FAR 25.853 Appendix F Part 1 (a) (1) (i) Vertical (60 second burn)|
|FAR 25.853 Appendix F Part 1 (a) (1) (ii) Vertical (12 second burn)|
|Average Peels (PIW)||0.6|
|Cycle Life||High (50 cycles)|
|Rated load||18 lbs|
|Features||Gamma ray sterilization, disposable|
*Above data specifications are reflective of typical closure system properties.
VELCRO® Brand is a registered trademark of VELCRO® Industries B.V
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- The Top 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Installing a Cable-Safe
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- History of VELCRO®
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts