- Manufacturer #: 11046
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool
- Narrow nose fits into tight places
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip
- Wire looping and bending holes
- Shear-type cutting blades for clean cuts.
This Klein Tools Wire Stripper/Cutter cuts, strips, loops and gauges 16-26 AWG stranded wire. The precision-ground stripping holes cleanly cut wire and aid in easy removal of insulation. A narrow nose helps this tool fit easily into tight places.Application: Cuts and Strips Wires. Weight: 0.27 lb (0.12 kg). Overall Length: 6.25" (158.8 mm). Handle Color: Red. Strips and Cuts: 16-26 AWG Stranded. Material: Steel. Screw Shearing: —. Style_Name: 16-26 AWG Stranded. Color_Name: Red.
|P1001284||Wire Stripper/Cutter 16-26 AWG Stranded|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts