- Manufacturer #: 56252
- Numbers printed in the 3 phase colors: brown, orange and yellow
- More pages of the frequently used low numbers (1-24)
- Easily dress each side of the panel with separate pages of odd or even markers
- Larger, easy-to-read print
- Each page is perforated so that a third, two-thirds or entire the page can be easily detached
- Label can be easily split for thin wire
- Strong tack for lasting adhesion on oily wires
- Markers are a vinyl coated white cloth, 8 mils thick
- Made in the USA
Label wires quickly and easily with Klein Tools’ new preprinted panel and wire markers. These markers are made of durable vinyl coated cloth and contain larger print to make them easier to read. Klein is now offering marker books in five different configurations to meet every labeling need.Material: Vinyl Coated White Cloth. Overall Height: 0.125" (3.2 mm). Application: Wire Labeling. Weight: 2.1 oz (59 g). Number of Pages: 14. Type: Strong Tack Adhesive. Special Features: Large Print. Color: Brown, Orange, Yellow Print on White. Overall Width: 3.328" (84.5 mm). Overall Length: 5.5" (139.7 mm). Style_Name: 277/480V.
|P1002294||Wire Marker Book 277/480V 3 Phase 1-48|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts