What's special about these t-adapters?
- Connects junctions of corrugated wire loom in a clean and orderly manner
- Constructed from sturdy PA 6.6 nylon for ultimate durability in a wide range of environments
- Simple latching mechanism locks the tee into a secure closed position to keep dust and debris out
- Each “branch” has a molded label to clearly identify the size of the loom it should be used with
- Click for More Features
Wire Loom T-connectors provide a clean, mess-free way to join and secure odd-angled tubing and wires. They are widely used in automotive, construction, and industry to route and protect hoses and wiring.
- Eliminates the need for crude methods of creating junctions and splices, such as tape or adhesives
- Lightweight, so it’s easy to install, and handle
- Inner threading fits securely onto corrugated loom for great pull resistance
- Ideal for use in many applications including:
- Wire and Cable harnesses
- Custom Installations
- Can work for up to 3 different sizes of wire loom at once
- Resistant against abrasion, gas, oil and various chemicals to stand up to harsh conditions
|Mechanical Properties||Specification||PA 6.6|
|Density (g/cm³)||ISO 1183||1.14|
|Breaking strength (Mpa)||ISO 527||65|
|Breaking elongation (%)||ISO 527||65|
|Minimum continuous operating temperature (°F/°C)||-||-22°F / -30°C|
|Maximum continuous operating temperature (°F/°C)||-||257°F / 125°C|
|Maximum peak operating temperature (°F/°C)||-||302°F / 150°C|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts