- Manufacturer #: KT4650
- Versatile grip hold a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw provides maximum contact with the cable minimizing deformation
- Large handle opening accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches, and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- 11.25-Inches (285.8 mm) long
- Lightweight; only 4.4-Pound (2.0 kg)
- Spring assis
The newest grip from Klein Tools features a large jaw opening that can accommodate a wide range of cable types and sizes. It also has both a V groove shaped jaw and a round jaw. The large handle opening accepts many size hooks used on hoists, winches, and tackle blocks.Weight: 4.4 lb (2.0 kg). Jaw Type: Round - Serrated. Type: Wide Range Distribution Grip. Maximum Safe Load: 5000 lb (2268 kg). Cable Diameter: 0.16" to 0.90" (4.06 to 22.86 mm). Cable Type: ACSR. Jaw Length: 4.5" (114.3 mm). Application: Large Range of Cables. Overall Height: 1.797" (45.6 mm). Overall Length: 11.25" (285.8 mm). Special Features: Spring. Overall Width: 4.5" (114.3 mm). Spring: Y.
|P1000915||Wide Range Distribution Grip|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts