What's special about these power distribution unit single phase systems?
- Digital current meter 0-20.0 Amps
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 Amps
- Sampling Rate: 2.5 per second
- 15, 20 and 30 Amp units
- UL tested and recognized
- Click for More Features
Organize your power electrical distribution system to efficiently run your AC/DC power with our vertical power distribution boxes. These units are available for a variety of powering applications and can also be equipped with current monitoring meter. These units include mounting clips.
Please Note: These products ship in 2 weeks
Specify if you need alternating circuits (black plugs, white plugs, black plugs, white plugs)
|Vertical Mount Only|
|PDV-JBN200-102D20DST5||Non-Surge Vertical Power Strip||20||2||20||125|
|PDV-VRTDN200-10310TL||Non-Surge Vertical Power Strip, Twistlock Power Cable||30|
|PDV-VHVBN202-102D20||Non-Surge Vertical Power Strip||20||250|
|PDV-VHVBN202-102D20TL6||Non-Surge Vertical Power Strip, Twistlock Power Cable||n/a||208|
|PDV-VHVBN202-102D20ST6||Non-Surge Vertical Power Strip|
|PD-C-13||Cord Retaining Clip|
Minimize the opportunity for your cord sets to be accidentally unplugged. Can be utilized with units containing the following prefixes: 2VRE, BREL, VREB, VREL, VRZB
- NEMA and IEC
- 125V, 250V, 125/250V and 120/208V WYE
- 15 Amp, 20 Amp, 30 Amp, 40 Amp (2 circuits @ 20 Amp) and 60 Amp
- IP Addressable
- Digital Current Monitoring
- Auto A/B Transfer Switching
- Multiple Circuits
- On/Off Power Switches – Optional on most units
- Straight Blade Plugs, Twist-Lock Plugs and Hardwired Connections
- Cord Length Options from 2’ to 25’
- Numerous Mounting Options – Including Zero "U"
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
What You Need - Modify to Meet Your Needs
Geist’s Vertical and Horizontal Power Distribution Units are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA. Over 1000 model numbers available, to meet your application needs.
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Over Current Protection||(2) 20 Amp Thermal Breakers||(2) 15 Amp Thermal Breakers||None||None||None|
|Load Capacity||1.9 kW (x2)||2.8 kW||3.3 kW||3.3 kW||3.3 kW|
|Power Cord Length||10 ft||10 ft||10 ft||10 ft||10 ft|
|Power Cord Gauge / Type||12/3
(2) NEMA 5-20P
NEMA L5-30P Twistlock
NEMA L6-20P Twistlock
|# of Receptacles||20 (10 per breaker)||20 (10 per breaker)||20||20||20|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-20R||NEMA 5-20R||NEMA 6-20R||NEMA 6-20R||NEMA 6-20R|
|Certifications||UL & c-UL Listed 60950
|UL & c-UL Recognized 1950
|UL & c-UL Listed 60950
|UL & c-UL Listed 60950
|UL & c-UL Listed 60950
|Weight||14 lbs [6.35 kg]||15 lbs [6.8 kg]||12 lbs [5.44 kg]||12 lbs [5.44 kg]||12 lbs [5.44 kg]|
*Surge Suppressed Units (SP series) are UL tested and Recognized 1449, 330V Rating, 720 Joules.
|NEMA 5-15||NEMA 5-20||NEMA Twist Lock||NEMA 6-20|
How many Amps am I drawing?
BRC/SPC feature Current Monitoring with a realtime digital readout. Read amperage as each device is connected.
My transformers block outlets and extend beyond the front of my cabinet
BRX/SPX or BRT/SPT feature individual 90° receptacles. BRX/SPX feature a 2-½" recessed housing with front and rear receptacles.
I can't see the rating of my power unit once it is installed
15A and 20A units contain highly visible breakers with the amperage rating of the unit embossed on the reset button.
I need to mount my power unit without sacrificing "U" space
BRX/SPX , BRF/SPF , MB , and BRD units all feature optional reversible recess mount (-RM), flush mount (-FM) or panel mount (-PM) brackets.
Breakers located on the bottom of my power strip are not viewable or easily accessible for reset
Highly visible circuit breakers are located on the face of our units, easily accessible and resettable if tripped.
Additional Terminology and Fast Facts:
- The joule rating of a surge suppressor is a measurement of its capacity to dissipate surge energy. The higher the joule rating, the better the protection.
- The clamping voltage rating of a surge suppressor is a measurement of the maximum voltage which may be present at the receptacles when a surge occurs. The lower the UL listed voltage rating the better.
- Radio Frequency Interface (RFI) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) can interfere with your computer, television and other electronic equipment. Surge suppressors with RFI/EMI filtering can filter out various levels of this interference before it reaches your equipment.
Power Distribution Solutions: Quality Products & Customer Satisfaction
- Expansive model selection. In-house manufacturing allows custom in-stock items
- On-time Delivery. Your shipment is delivered when promised
- No Minimums – Big or small, we value your order
- No Drop ship Penalties for orders shipped within the continental
- No Voice Mail Jail – Real People offering Real Solutions
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts