What's special about these cable entrance wall plates?
- Allows you to run bulky cables and their connectors through a single opening so you have organization and control or your cables
- Designed to fit perfectly behind most wall mount, flat panel televisions allowing for the required 1-3/16" clearance
- Available in a variety colors with matching screw covers to match your wall or décor
- Click for More Features
Giving your home theater a professional look just got a whole lot easier with these faceplates. Make your plasma or LCD TV look like it was expertly installed. This bulk wall plate allows your system to have the cleanest possible flat panel TV install possible and routes all cables inside of the wall for hidden cable management.
|VAN-WPBW||Vanco Wall Plate Bulk 1 Gang||Almond, Black, Ivory, White||8.75 x 4.25 x 1"||2.9 oz|
|VAN-WPBW2||Vanco Wall Plate Bulk 2 Gang||Almond, Black, Ivory, White||8.75 x 5.75 x 1.25"||2.9 oz|
- One piece design includes no additional parts to handle for an economically priced and easy installation
- An excellent choice for replacing existing plates or for new home installations
- Slim, compact housing protrudes less than other bulk cable wall plates and allows for multiple cables to be organized between wall and flat panel TV
- Accommodates HDMI, DVI, and VGA cables
- 120 day manufacturer's waranty
Patent # US D540,656 S
|VAN-WPBW Single Series Plates for Flat Panel TV Bulk Cable Wall Plate|
These were created to fit perfectly behind most wall mount, flat panel TVs (Mounting requires minimum clearance of 1-3/16" from wall to mounting bracket or TV)
|VAN-WPBW2 Dual Series Plates for Flat Panel TV Bulk Cable Wall Plate|
These were created fit perfectly behind most wall mount, flat panel TVs (Mounting requires minimum clearance of 1-1/4" from wall to mounting bracket or TV)
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts