What's special about these glowing braided cable sleeves?
- Available in a wide range of extremely bright UV reactive colors, this sleeving is great for color-coding cables in dark areas or creating eye-catching cable management presentations anywhere
- PET construction makes this sleeving highly resistant to abrasion and the damaging effects of corrosive elements
- Expands to 150% of its original size, enabling use with cables that have large connectors and allowing the user to achieve the tightest possible fit on cable bundles
- Continuous operating temperature of 257°F (125°C) and melt point of 482°F (250°C) make it suitable for use in almost any environment
- Click for More Features
Flexo Braided Cable Sleeves are a unique way to add some intensity to your cable management project. These UV cable sleeves are available in many striking colors and are constructed from 10 mil PET monofilament. This is the sleeving of choice when you're looking for a way to create a long-lasting, stunning cable organizing project. Also, Flexo's wide range of sizes and very large expansion rate ensures that no job will be left in the dark.
|UV Reactive Braided Sleeving PET - By Foot|
|Part #||Size||Size Range (Min. - Max.)||Color||Price / Foot|
|BS0125||1/8"||3/32" - 1/4"||Neon Pink, Neon Red, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue|
|BS025||1/4"||1/8" - 7/16"|
|BS050||1/2"||1/4" - 3/4"|
|BS075||3/4"||1/2" - 1-1/4"|
|BS125||1-1/4"||3/4" - 1-3/4"|
|BS175||1-3/4"||1-1/4" - 2-3/4"|
NOTE: Some colors are made to order and ship in 4-6 weeks
|UV Reactive Braided Sleeving PET - Mini Spool|
|Part #||Nominal Size||Size Range (Min. - Max.)||Length||Color||Price / Spool|
|TX-MS0125UV||1/8”||3/32" - 1/4"||225 ft||Neon Pink, Neon Red, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Ogre, Jester, Nitrox, Super Hero|
|TX-MS025UV||1/4”||1/8" - 7/16"||200 ft||Neon Pink, Neon Red, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Ogre, Jester, Nitrox, Super Hero|
|TX-MS0375UV||3/8”||3/16" - 1/2"||125 ft|
|TX-MS050UV||1/2”||1/4" - 3/4"||100 ft|
|TX-MS075UV||3/4”||1/2" - 1-1/4"||75 ft|
|TX-MS125UV||1-1/4”||3/4" - 1-3/4"||50 ft|
|TX-MS150UV||1-1/2”||1" - 2-1/8"||40 ft|
|TX-MS175UV||1-3/4”||1-1/4" - 2-3/4"||30 ft|
|TX-MS200UV||2”||1-1/2" - 3-1/2"||50 ft|
|TX-MS250UV||2-1/2”||1-3/4" - 3-5/8"|
|TX-MS300UV||3”||2-1/2" - 4-3/4"|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible; will go around corners or bend at any angle without a problem
- Easily cut with a hot knife, creating the cleanest-looking ends possible
- Non-halogenated production minimizes the release of fumes that can cause health hazards and damage nearby equipment
- UL Recognized
- CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
|Monofilament Thickness (ASTM D-204)||0.01||Tensile Strength - Yarn (ASTM D-2265) lbs.||7.5|
|Flammability Rating||UL-94||Abrasion Resistance||Medium|
|Recommended Cutting||Hot Knife||Specific Gravity||1.38|
|Wall Thickness||0.025||Moisture Absorption % (ASTM D-570)||0.1 - 0.2|
Hard Vacuum Data (ASTM E-595 at 10-5 torr)
|TML||0.19||Smoke D-Max (ASTM E-662)||56|
|WVR||0.16||Oxygen Index (ASTM D-2863)||21|
|Melt Point (ASTM D-2117)||482°F (250°C)|
|Maximum Continuous Temperature (MIL-I-23053)||257°F (125°C)|
|Minimum Continuous Temperature||-94°F ( -70°C)|
|Abrasion Resistance||Low||Two Broken Filaments||300 Test Cycles|
|Abrasion Test Machine||Taber 5150||Approximately 6 Broken Filaments||500 Test Cycles|
|Abrasion Test Wheel||Calibrase H-18||Material Destroyed - Very Visible Hole in Material||1,150 Test Cycles|
|Abrasion Test Load||500g||Pre-Test Weight||4,547.4 mg|
|Room Temperature||77° F||Post-Test Weight||4,133.9 mg|
|Humidity||72%||Test End Loss of Mass Point of Destruction||413.5 mg|
|Aromatic Solvents||Little Effect||Lube Oil (MIL-L-7808)||No Effect|
|Aliphatic Solvents||No Effect||De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||No Effect|
|Chlorinated Solvents||Affected||Strong Acids||Affected|
|Weak Bases||No Effect||Strong Oxidants||Little Effect|
|Salts||No Effect||Esters/Keystones||No Effect|
|Strong Bases||Little Effect||UV Light||No Effect|
|Salt Water||No Effect||Petroleum||No Effect|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||No Effect||Fungus (ASTM G-21)||No Effect|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How do we Measure Braided Sleeving?
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- This braided sleeving doesn't glow like a glow stick would, but they are more bright and stand out better than a normal color would. For example, if you put yellow and neon yellow next to each other the neon color will be brighter and more easier viewed in low light situations.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Vibrant Colors
- Tough To Cut
- Craft Projects
Comments about UV Reactive Braided Sleeving PET 1 1/4 in MINISPOOL:
I purchased several 8' sections of this cable sleeving (BS050) in different colors for a party project involving UV and LED lighting. Although the primary use was decorative instead of protective, this sleeving exceeded my expectations, especially in terms of color. I used some leftover sections to tidy up the cable clutter behind my computer and TV, and I can say it also works quite well for it's intended purpose. My only complaint is that without special tools it can be a bit difficult to neatly cut and heat seal this sleeving to the needed lengths. Would definitely recommend for small projects where a splash of color (instead of bland black or grey) is desired!
- Primary use: