- Manufacturer #: J2105R
- Forged steel cutting blades for superior strength and durability
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort
- J2104L, J2105R Journeyman snips cut straight, curves, and tight circles in 24 gauge cold rolled steel and 28 gauge stainless steel
- Makes cutting easier in confined spaces (in ductwork, reaching through openings or against a wall)
- Replacement spring (Cat. No. P407) available
Klein Tools Upright Snips cut straight, curves, and tight circles in 24 gauge cold rolled steel and 28 gauge stainless steel. This tool makes cutting easier in confined spaces (in ductwork, reaching through openings or against a wall). Soft touch aviation grips provide maximum control and comfort. The blades are made of long-lasting serrated forged steel for superior strength and durability. Tip-Ident® on the handles and color-coding allow for easy identification of the cutting pattern.Cutting Length: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Weight: 0.90 lb (0.41 kg). Color Code: Green/Black. Special Features: Soft Touch Grips. Overall Length: 10.5" (266.7 mm). Cutting Capacity: 24 Gauge/28 Gauge. Blade Material: Steel. Material: Steel. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Application: Ductwork, Reaching Through Openings or Against a Wall. Cutting Pattern: Right Curves/Tight Circles/Straight. Type: Right Angle. Style_Name: Upright Right-Cutting.
|P1000745||Upright Right-Cutting Journeyman Snip|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts