What’s special about these cable ties?
- Wraps around cable bundles up to 4.5" diameter to keep them neat, stationary, and manageable
- Screw-holes run the entire length to allow you to hang cables and hoses once they are tied; this provides a full organization solution
- Choose between standard for general purpose, releasable, and heavy duty for large, weighty bundles
- Ideal for tying wire bundles, hanging equipment/tools and many other uses around the home, office and garage
The Universal Cable Tie is a perfect example of how the game can be changed by the slightest modification of a classic. It takes your standard releasable tie and adds screw-holes right down the middle.
|Standard (50 lbs)|
|Releasable (50 lbs)|
|Heavy Duty (90 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° F to 185°F
(-40°C to 85°C)
|Tensile Strength at 73°F (ASTM-D-638)||12,000|
|UV Resistance||Very Good|
|Ratings||UL 94 V-2
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is RoHS?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- The US Recession is Over: 9 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts