What's special about these extended pliers?
- 15" long, 1.81" wide jaws easily reach into tight, deep spaces for access to previously unavailable areas
- Tight locking mechanism with serrated jaws provides a tight grip that allows you to grab and turn without causing a great deal of stripping and damage to the material
- Curved jaw easily grips round objects, while needle nose closes completely to grip very small objects
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, from household repair to professional automotive, plumbing, and construction applications
- Click for More Features
While anything that can be put together can be taken apart, some things are a little more difficult than others. With its 15" LongLockers extended locking pliers from Triplett put tight, deep, inaccessible areas right within your reach. This will enable you to perform a variety of auto repairs without raising the vehicle, various plumbing repairs without removing walls, as well as disconnect home theater cabling from the wall without moving large pieces of furniture - among many other tasks.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Jaw Opening||Weight||Price|
|TR-TT-200||LongLockers Extended Reach Locking Pliers||15" L x 1.8" W x 0.68" T|
(38,1 x 4,57 x 1,72 cm)
|1.75" (4.44 cm) max at tips|
1.25" (3.17 cm) nax at curved grip
|1.3 lbs (0.58 kg)|
- Locks firmly into place for hands-free holding and clamping
- Cushioned non-slip handles reduce hand fatigue when making repetitive motions over long periods of time
- Jaw width and pressure are smoothly fine-tuned with a thumbscrew for an exact fit to your application
- Drop forged, rust-resistant carbon steel construction ensures excellent durability
|Jaw Opening||1.75" (4.44 cm) max at tips
1.25" (3.17 cm) max at curved grip
|Dimensions||15" L x 1.8" W x 0.68" T
(38,1 x 4,57 x 1,72 cm)
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- The manufacturer is in New Hampshire.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts