What's special about this pop-up connection box?
- Allows users to plug into power, data and multimedia outlets
- Each power outlet has a 6 ft cable to connect to the source
- While not in use, the unit closes flush with the table
- Single-user box installs in a table surface with included mounting screws & cable clamps
- Click for More Features
The Tilt N Plug Jr offers basic connections for anyone at a conference table with just a simple depress to open. A single unit comes with power and can have HDMI, USB, Network, Phone, VGA and/or 3.5mm audio ports. These premium quality table outlets are the perfect solution to professionally routing connections to the top of a conference room table or executive desk.
|Part #||Description||Product Preview||Preview Dimensions||Width||Height||Colors||Price|
|PDC-TNP120C-1||Plate with (1) AC Power, (2) HDMI, (1) VGA / HD15||View Template||4.5"||4.2"||Black Aluminum, Silver Aluminum|
|PDC-TNP121||Plate with (1) AC Power, (1) VGA / HD15, (1) 3.5mm Audio, (1) Cat6, (1) RJ11/Phone|
|PDC-TNP125||Plate with (1) AC Power, (1) HDMI, (1) 3.5mm Audio, (1) Cat6, (1) USB Type-A|
|PDC-TNP128||Plate with (1) AC Power, (1) VGA / HD15, (1) HDMI, (1) 3.5mm Audio, (1) Cat6|
|PDC-TNP151||Plate with (2) AC Power, (2) Cat6.|
|PDC-TNP155||Plate with (2) AC Power, (2) USB Ports|
|PDC-TNP328||Plate with (2) AC Power, (1) HDMI, (1) Cat6, (1) VGA / HD15, (1) 3.5mm Audio||View Template||4.8"||5.3"|
|PDC-TNP358||Plate with (2) AC Power, (1) HDMI, (2) Charging USB [3A Max], (1) 3.5mm Audio|
* Custom Orders
Because they're specifically tailored to your individual needs and are therefore not resellable, we're unable to accept returns on custom-ordered items of any sort. The only circumstances under which we will allow the return of a custom order is if the item has a manufacturing defect.
View Template (PDF)
The Altinex Tilt 'N Plug Jr.™ Tabletop Interconnect Box offers a sleek and attractive solution for integrating computer, computer video, audio, network, and AC power connections directly into your tabletop or home theater system. These desktop outlets allow the user to hide the connections by closing the unit's lid when not in use and conveniently access them when they are needed by opening the spring-loaded top. When closed, this unit is flush with the tabletop's surface, making it virtually invisible. Each input plate may contain computer video (15-pin HD), computer audio (stereo mini), modem (RJ11), and network (RJ45) connections, depending on the model chosen. Each input plate of the desktop can run simultaneously without interfering with any other user's connections. All sources connected to the Altinex Tilt ‘N Plug Jr. are made under the tabletop, and no signal processing or buffering occurs. Individual cable bundles are located on the underside of the unit for each input plate. The Tilt ‘N Plug Jr. with circular bezel can be placed at a variety of angles. Offered in a variety of configurations, these units give a flexibility not commonly offered by other data and power center solutions. Please call for pricing and availability of customized units.
- Installation is a snap: each unit includes mounting screws and cable clamps
- Offered in a variety of configurations for any conference room or home theater
- Mounts into tabletop
- Opens and closes by pressing on top panel
- Multimedia and AC power connectors are equipped as female connections on the top of the table, and cables with a male connection on the other end.
- All signals pass through the underside of the table
- US Patent No. D437, 827 and other patents pending
|AC Power||NEMA F/M, 110VAC, 60Hz, 5A, 10ft (3.05m)|
|Computer Video||15pin HD F/M, 6ft (1.83m)|
|Stereo Audio||3.5mm F/M, 6ft (1.83m)|
|Network||RJ45 F/M, 6ft (1.83m)|
|Modem/Telephone||RJ11 F/M, 6ft (1.83m)|
Click Images Below for Larger Views
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding By: Middle Atlantic Products
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, There are customer units that we can have built for you. Please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can discuss all the options.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy To Install
- extremely handy
- Conference Table
I used this in our conference table; works great for instant access to power, Network, VGA/audio and phone connections;hidden when not in use.
So nice not to have to drag out monitors, speakers, AC power strips, and network cables when working on PCs or giving presentations. Connected to 55" plasma in conference room; works perfectly.
Not difficult to install, especially if you have access to a Speed Saw or the like. Template provided was very accurate.