- Manufacturer #: VDV501-113
- Replacement remote tests, maps and identifies a location in a single step
- Cuts testing and identification time in half
- Test voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- For use with Kleins Scout Pro and Commander series of testers (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty recessed-jack design for durability
- Remote numbered for fast, accurate identification
- Soft, slip-resistant ribbing for easy gripping
- Only Klein Tools Universal RJ11/RJ12 Jumper Cable for Test-n-Map™ Remote or an approved equivalent should be used in the RJ45 jack of the Test-n-Map™ ID Remote
This replacement remote (#3) tests, maps and identifies a location in a single step, cutting testing and identification time in half. Test voice, data and video coax cable connections using Kleins Scout Pro and Commander series of testers (sold separately). The remote is clearly numbered for fast, accurate identification. Up to eight individually numbered replacement remotes are available.Material: Polycarb, Rubber, Steel, PCB Board. Overall Height: 1" (25.4 mm). Application: Cable Testing. Overall Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Weight: 1.4 oz (39.7 mm). Connection & Adapter Types: RJ11/12, RJ45 and F-connector. Package Quantity: 1. Special Features: Overmold Grip, RJ45 and Coax F Connectors. Type: Remote #3. Overall Length: 2.5" (63.5 mm). For Use With: Scout Pro™ Series (VDV501-823; -824; -825; -826; -827) and Commander Series (VDV501-828; -829). Style_Name: Remote #3.
|P1001197||Test-n-Map™ ID Remote #3|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts