What's special about these work lights?
- Super-bright, low cost 6500K color temperature lighting ensures a clear view of your worksite
- Easily installed by latching onto j-hooks, bridle rings, cable trays, or any suitable support available on the jobsite
- Available in pigtailed and corded versions to accomodate the specific setup and power requirements of your jobsite
- Low-heat fluorescent bulb significantly decreases risk of fire compared to incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Click for More Features
These 105W Super-Bright Temporary Fluorescent Work Lights make a great solution for the contractor who wants to get the setup over with quickly and get to work. These fixtures include carabiner loops that clip onto many surfaces for easy installation, relocation, and removal. Each comes with a 105W, 6500K temperature bulb that provides full-spectrum lighting to a large area. You may choose between pre-wired and hardwired versions depending on your power source or desired settings.
|GI-TL105CF||Temporary Light Fixture with Bulb and Pigtail Leads||15.25" H x 6.5" D
(38.73 x 16.51 cm)
|GI-TL105CFW||Temporary Work Light with Bulb and 6 ft Cord|
|GI-TLF||Temporary Work Light (no bulb)|
|GI-TLSG||Temp Light Shatter Guard: Prevents bulb from being damaged by items coming from below|
|GI-TLH||Replacement Carabiner Hook: Used to hook the fixture to its support, (1) is included with every fixture|
|GI-CLS||Lamp Socket: Contains the socket only, no cage|
|GI-MOGADP||Adapter Insert Medium To Mogul: Allows you to use Mogul style bulbs with this fixture|
|GI-C105651MED||Replacement Bulb: 105W 6500K Temperature Fluorescent, (1) is included with each fixture|
- 2 wiring options to suit the needs of your application:
- Pigtails: Contains a bulb socket with 2 conductors for connecting to your power source
- Corded: Contains a 6 ft. cord for conveniently plugging the light into any standard AC receptacle
- Optional shatter guard protects the bulb from being broken by swinging tools, personnel, or equipment
- Gasketed cover on each end prevents dirt and debris from entering the fixture, resulting in a long and reliable service life
- 8000 hour rated bulb will get you through many jobs
|Color Temperature||6500K (Super Bright Daylight)|
|Base Type||Medium E26|
|Rated Life (Bulb)||8000 hours|
|Finish||Powder Coated High Visibility Green|
|Operating Temperature||As low as -13°F (-25°C)|
|Dimensions||15.25" H x 6.5" Diameter|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Industry Standards||RoHS Compliant|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts