What's special about this Cat 6 cable?
- Made for use with both newer high speed networks (Gigabit) as well as older versions (CAT5) performing up to 250 MHz
- Instantly know how much cable is left thanks to the QuickCount® marking on the cable jacket
- No crosstalk or system noise due to manufacturer's strict cable standards
- Cable is insulated for either riser or plenum job applications
- Can be used with full broadband and base band video
- Tested and verified for true CAT6 component performance
- Click for More Features
If you have to wire a network, the Series 77 CAT6 cable from Superior Essex will fit the bill. Made for use with standards from category 5 through 6 and applications for 100BASE-T through 100BASE-VG, this cable can be installed in most plenum or riser jobs.
Made to order: Can take up to 2 weeks to ship.
|Part #||Description||Box Quantity||Shipping Dimensions||Color||Weight||Price|
|SE-77-240-2A||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Riser||1000ft Pull Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||24 lbs|
|SE-77-240-2B||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Plenum||1000ft Pull Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||25 lbs|
|SE-77-246-2B||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Plenum||1000ft Break Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||25 lbs|
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 specification
- QuickCount® marking system allows you to see exactly how much cable is left on the reel or in the box
- Color coded box labels give you the ability to identify jacket colors quickly and easily
- Easily identifiable conductor mates even in low light environments
- BrakeBox® payout control system allows you to pull the amount of cable you need without worrying about the tension control or too much cable being pulled
- One year manufacturer warranty
Superior Essex Warranty (PDF)
- 10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet
- ATM and Token Ring
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Superior Essex Warranty (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts