What's special about cat6 cable?
- Constructed with 23 gauge, 4 pair wire that uses an innovative flat tape throughout the core to reduce crosstalk
- Data gain Cat6 cable is swept to higher a frequency (550 MHz vs 250 MHz) for higher performance
- QuickCount® marking system shows how many feet of cable remains, so you know exactly what you have left before you start a new job
- Click for More Features
With its cost-efficiency and innovative use of noise reducing technology, DataGain® cable provides the best value in Category 6 cables on the market today. The creative design utilizes a flexible center flat tape and the cable yields exceptional performance that exceeds TIA/EIA Category 6 specifications. This cable type surpasses the performance of other cost-competitive Category 6 cables.
|SE-66-240A||Superior Essex DataGain CAT6 Cable 1000' Riser – 4X23 DATAGAIN C6+ CMR 1KPB||9.23"W x 14"D x 13.75"H||23 lbs||Blue, Gray, White|
- By reducing crosstalk, you reduce the line noise and interference that can degrade your signal
- Electrical performance guaranteed to 400 MHz for a strong signal
- Greater assurance of exceptional overall channel performance, at an excellent value
- Guaranteed ACR of 27.6 dB at 100 MHz and 8.7 dB at 250 MHz
- “Future-proofed” which means it will be compatible with later cable installation technology
- Color coded box labels make for easy identification of the jacket colors inside
- Round Design with flexible center flat tape allows you to pull easily without snags
- 10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet
- ATM and Token Ring
- Category 6 cabling has twice the bandwidth of Category 5e cabling. This improved bandwidth, along with the very much improved immunity from external noise, provides the potential for Category 6 to support multi-gigabit applications
- Backward compatibility to Categories 5e, 5 and 3
|Conductor||Solid annealed copper|
|AWG (mm)||23 (0.57)|
|Insulation Colors||Pair 1: Color Tip™ Light Blue, Blue
Pair 2: Color Tip Light Orange, Orange
Pair 2: Color Tip Light Green, Green
Pair 2: Color Tip Light Brown, Brown
|Separator||Flexible flat tape|
|Jacket||CMR: Flame Retardant PVC
CMP: Low Smoke PVC
|Input Impedance (Ohms) Guaranteed||100+/-15 @ 1-100 MHz
100+/-22 @ 100-250 MHz
100+/-32 @ 250-400 MHz
|Nominal Velocity of Propagation (%)||CMR: 68
|Standards Compliance||UL 444
UL Listed CMP (NFPA 262)
UL Listed CMR (UL 1666)
UL Verified to Category 6 RoHS Compliant
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts