What's special about large cord covers?
- Sleek cable cover made from strong PVC with large capacity for demanding applications
- Ribbed bottom provides more traction for safer and stronger support
- Cord cover can be used indoors or outdoors, eliminating unreasonable spending for location specific applications
- Ships unslit, but can be easily split using the 3 pre-slit notches on the bottom
- Click for More Features
Super Duty Cord Cover was designed for applications that demand just a little more. Basic cord covers provide great protection, but usually leave little room to work with. These extreme cable covers provide you with 3 channels that go from 3/4" in height to over 1" in width, giving you plenty of protection/concealment room. Made from extruded PVC, these Super Duty Covers are the perfect solution for anyone looking for versatility in their cable management arsenal.
|ED-CC-SPRD||Super Duty High Capacity Cord Cover||59" L x 5.75" W x 1.375" H||Black Temporarily Out of Stock, Gray||10.5 lbs|
- Thick 1/4" columns on the channels provide extra support
- 59" long - ideal for longer runs, eliminating the need to buy more protectors
- Great protection for:
|ED-CC-SPRD||1.375"||5.75"||59"||0.9375" x 1.875"||0.75" x 1.375"||10.5 lbs|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Straighten Out Your New Floor Cord Cover
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Super Duty High Capacity Cord Cover:
Ordered this item to cover data cables in a trade show booth. Very nice product. VERY sturdy and somewhat heavy, which keeps it from moving around nicely. Note that the bottom is NOT split, so to get a cable through with a plug on it you must cut the bottom of the cover. However, there are grooves along the bottom that make this quite easy with a utility knife. Just be sure you have a knife handy when installing. Also cuts to length very well with a circular saw. I would purchase again.