- Manufacturer #: 86522
- Compound-leverage mechanism easily and accurately bends, seams, and flattens sheet metal
- 3-inch jaw folds 22 gauge steel and 24 gauge stainless steel
- Jaw marked in 1/4-inch (6 mm) increments for precise bending measurements
- All-steel construction and nickel-chrome plated hardware for long life and durability
- Convenient self-opening latch for one handed operation
- Quality tool for HVAC professionals provides superior results
- Comfortable, contoured grips cover hardened steel handle
The Klein Tools Straight Hand Seamer makes working with sheet metal easy with the compound-leverage mechanism and convenient self-opening latch. The 3 inch steel jaw is notched in 1/4 inch increments for accurate bending measurements. Comfortable, contoured grips cover durable, all-steel construction for long life and durability.Jaw Size: 3" (76.2 mm). Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg). Application: Sheet Metal and Non-ferrous Metals. Special Features: Self-opening Latch, Jaw Notched with 1/4-Inch Increments. Overall Length: 8.6" (219.1 mm). Overall Height: 0.9" (22.4 mm). Handle Color: Blue/Gray. Bends: Up to 22 Gauge Steel and 24 Gauge Stainless Steel. Material: Steel. Type: Straight. Overall Width: 3.5" (88.9 mm). Style_Name: Straight Hand Seamer.
|P1002992||Straight Hand Seamer, 3-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts