What's special about these fire wraps?
- Designed to stop the spread of fire through floors, ceilings and walls via pipes for safety and security
- Fast-acting intumescent technology expands to over 24 X its original size to seal out smoke and flame
- Saves money by using 50% less wrap than other brands
- Click for More Features
Specified Technology Inc's wrap strips provide you with a foolproof solution for preventing flame and smoke spread in through-ways. These easy to install intumescent strips expand to 24 times their original size when exposed to temperatures over 250°F, to completely seal cavities in walls, ceilings, and floors.
|STI-SSWRED||Red Wrap Strip||1.5" W x 0.25" Thick x 12' L||3.03 lbs||1|
|STI-SSWRC2||Metal Restraining Collar||25' Long||3.76 lbs|
|STI-WSC-8RED||Pre-Formed Restraining Collar for 6" Plastic Pipe||6" Diameter||1.06 lbs|
|STI-SSWFT||Foil Tape||2" x 30'||0.44 lb||6|
- Easy to install- takes only minutes to secure your building against a spreading fire
- Safe for plastics tested on PVC, ccPVC, ABS, ccABS, PP, FRPP, and PVDF
- Water-resistant will not break down or lose qualities when exposed to moisture
- Conforms easily to the pipes to make installation a snap
- UL classified for plastic pipe applications up to and including 3 hours
- ASTM E814 and UL1479
- SSWRED MSDS (PDF)
|Thickness||1/4” (6 mm)|
|Width||1-1/2” (38 mm)|
|Length||12’ (3.7 m)|
|Weight||1.10 lbs (0.52 kg)|
|Expansion Begins||250° F (121° C)|
|Volume Expansion||16 to 24x|
|In Service Temp||Less than 130°F(54°C)|
|Storage Temp||Less than 120°F (49°C)|
|Shelf Life||No Limit|
|Oven Aging||No Change (60°C)|
|Humidity Exposure||No Change (60° C; 98% R.H.)|
|UL Accelerating Aging||Pass|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Q&A
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts