What's special about these RTC collar?
- Can be used with all common construction materials, including concrete floors, concrete over steel deck, concrete walls, concrete block walls and gypsum
- One collar fits 3 and 4 inch pipes and couplings for an exact fit
- Expansion starts at 320° F (160° C) and continues expanding up to 1,000° F (538° C) to ensure a tight seal
- Click for More Features
Intumescent RTC Firestop Collars are designed to seal around plastic pipes that penetrate through fire-resistance rated walls and floors. When temperatures exceed 320° F (160° C), the insert starts to expand and will seal out any fire or smoke.
|Part #||Description||Quantity / Pack||Price / Pack|
|STI-RTC350||Adjustable Firestop Collar, 3 or 4 inches, for pipes and couplings||6|
- Small profile to fit into small cracks
- Not water soluble, so it can be used on water supply pipes and other pipes that might make condensation
- Flexes without flake-off to prevent eye hazards
- Expands quickly to help prevent the spread of fire and smoke
- Swells up to 60 times its normal size to seal off every little crack and crevice
|Product Name||RTC Firestop Collar|
|Shell Construction||Nom 22 GA Galvanized Steel 0.03" thick (0.76 mm)|
|Intumescent Insert||Molded One Piece|
|Sizes Accommodated||3" trade size pipe (89 mm)
3" trade size pipe fitting (102 mm)
4" trade size pipe (114 mm)
4" trade size pipe fitting (127 mm)
|Expansion Begins||320° F (160° C)|
|Volume Expansion||32x to 64x (free expansion)|
|In Service Temperature||≤ 120° F (49° C)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts