- Manufacturer #: KTSB03
- Two flutes cut faster and keep bit cooler
- Fast-starting, non-walking drill tip
- High-visibility silver targets for primary hole sizes
- Thick 3/8-Inch hex shank wont round out in the drill chuck for a more positive grip
- 9 hole sizes
- Made from high speed steel
- 1/16-Inch increment
These Double-Fluted Step Drill Bits provide faster cutting and drilling than single flute bits. The easy-to-read step markings and targets save time when drilling holes. Thick 3/8 hex shank provides a firm, positive grip and wont spin out in the drill.Material: High Speed Steel. Quick Reference: #3. Size: 1/4" to 3/4" (6.4 to 19.1 mm). Weight: 0.15 lb (0.07 kg). Number of Holes: 9. Increment: 1/16" (1.6 mm). Application: For Multi-Material Drilling. Size_Name: 9-hole sizes.
|P1000920||Step Drill Bit Double Fluted #3, 1/4 to 3/4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts