- Manufacturer #: 53406
- Bits drill through nails, wood, vinyl, plastics, and heavy timber
- Special bit steel with machine-ground flutes and polished edges for smooth, wobble-free boring
- Head and twist are ground to correct clearance for easy removal from hole
- Feed-screw pilot draws bit into wood
- Full length is heat-treated and tempered
- For heavy construction and repair work in mines, on docks and bridges as well as electrical work
The deep, open-throat design of the Ship Auger bit clears chips for faster, cleaner cuts. The shank is 7/16-Inch hex to fit 1/2-Inch (13 mm) and larger three-jaw chucks. Used for heavy construction and repair work in mines, on docks and bridges as well as electrical work.Twist Length: 4" (101.6 mm). Overall Length: 6" (152.4 mm). Shank Diameter: 0.4". Weight: 0.50 lb (0.23 kg). Bit Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm). Size_Name: 4-Inch Length. Style_Name: 1-Inch Bit.
|P1002095||Steel Ship Auger Bit, Screw Point, 1 x 4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts