What's special about this acoustical wire?
This galvanized steel hanger wire, also known as acoustical wire, allows you to suspend hanging ceilings and support systems in an economical way. The sturdy material can support quite a bit of weight, yet is easy to handle during installation.
Please Note: Ships via freight to maintain wire integrity
|Part #||Length||Gauge||Weight||Pieces / Bundle||Price / Bundle|
|WPF-WG12X12||12'||12 AWG||50 lbs||141|
- Can be easily cut to length using a wire or cable cutter, for instant length modifications on the jobsite
- Mounts easily using a beam clamp, or by tying onto itself
- Smaller gauge is shipped coiled on a pallet to be more compact and easy to transport
- Highly flexible material is easy to handle and use
- Will not lose its straightness after being coiled, to allow for a reliable install
|Part #||Material||Length||P.S.I.||Gauge||Compliance||Weight||PIECES /
|PRICE / BUNDLE|
|WPF-WG12X12||Soft Galvanized Steel||12'||60,000-75,000||12 AWG||ASTM A-641||50 lbs||141|
|WPF-WG12X20||Soft Galvanized Steel||20'||60,000-75,000||12 AWG||ASTM A-641||50 lbs||85|
|WPF-WG9X12||Soft Galvanized Steel||12'||60,000-75,000||9 AWG||ASTM A-641||50 lbs||71|
|WPF-WG8X12||Soft Galvanized Steel||12'||60,000-75,000||8 AWG||ASTM A-641||50 lbs||60|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts