What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-01442
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
Bundling clips are designed to provide simple and easy methods of securing cable bundles, hoses, or pipes. They are fastened onto the tape bar using bundle or cable ties. The different fixing orientations allow tape clips to be used with a wide range of panel thicknesses and hole diameters. Standard bundling clips are available as well as standoff and stud mount versions.
Material: Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, heat stabilized (PA66HIRHS). No. Offset Length : 0.79 in. Height H : 0.79 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.24 x 0.48 in 0.25 x 0.50 in 0.25 x 0.50 in 0.27 x 0.47 in. Length L : 1.98 in. Panel Thickness Max: 0.27 in. Panel Thickness Min: 0.02 inROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 HB. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Type: SOC11FTOVAL. Package Quantity: 3000.
|P1006158||HellermannTyton Standoff Bundling Clip1.98in Long Panel Thickness 0.02–0.27inPA66HIRHSNatural3000/carton|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts