What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-01166
- The 360 degree locking enclosure dynamically fits a range of bundle sizes.
- Clamp can be opened for bundle maintenance.
- Low-profile release tab wonftt interfere with bundle or nearby routing.
- Fir tree demonstrates easy insertion with high extraction resistance.
Standoff bundling clips provide a straightforward way to secure cable bundles, hoses or pipes. The bundle fastens to the tape bar using tape or cable ties. Multiple orientations allow tape clips to be used with a wide range of panel thicknesses and hole diameters. Standoff keeps bundles away from mounting area to prevent them from damage due to rubbing.
Material: Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, heat stabilized (PA66HIRHS). No. Offset Length : 0.62 in. Height H : 0.47 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.24 - 0.27 in. Length L : 1.4 in. Panel Thickness Max: 0.09 in. Panel Thickness Min: 0.02 in. Width W : 1.1 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Type: SOC9FT6XLG. Package Quantity: 5000.
|P1006140||HellermannTyton Standoff Bundling Clip, 1.4in Long, Panel Thickness .02in–.09in, PA66HIRHS, Natural, 5000/box|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts