- Manufacturer #: 63041
- Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cutting of 1-3/8-Inch diameter, 500 Cu, and 750 Al
- Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts
- Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Heavy-duty pins in head serve as blade-stops
- Jaws are forged tool steel with black-oxide finish for long life
- Beveled tips assure positive mating, and hinge on a rugged bolt with a pin-set nut to maintain proper blade tension
- Make a clean, even cut for ease in fitting lugs and terminals
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR
- Available with rubber sleeves (Cat. No. 63041TH)
Klein Tools Standard Cable Cutters are lightweight, yet efficient. They feature replaceable hook-jaw blades that grab and hold cable while the shear-cutting action makes clean cuts. The jaws are made of forged tool steel with a black-oxide finish for long life. The exceptionally strong fiberglass handles have heavy vinyl grips for added comfort and slip resistance.Overall Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm). Weight: 5.3 lb (2.4 kg). MCM Cable Maximum Capacity: MCM 500 Copper, 750 Aluminum. Soft Cable Maximum Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) Diameter. Replacement Blade: 63081. Size_Name: 25-Inch. Style_Name: Standard.
|P1002516||Standard Cable Cutter, 25-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts