What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 596-00257
- Pre-Printed Solar Labels are made using high performance UV stable materials and adhesives for long outdoor life.
- Designed to meet NEC and IFC standards for PV installation labeling, the pre-printed Solar labels come printed with the most common legends required by the AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) used on large utility and scaled projects to ensure code compliance during inspection.
- Labels are UV stable and made with special high bond adhesives to stick to both powder coat painted surfaces and baked enamel surfaces found on most disconnect switches and breaker boxes.
- The printed inks meet the fire safety standards of the IFC (International Fire Code) and also meet the requirements of UL969 for high reflectivity and durability.
HellermannTyton pre-printed Solar Installation labels are designed to meet the requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) International Fire Code (IFC) as well as being acceptable to the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Labels are made with durable UV stable materials and adhesives that are designed to stick to both baked enamel and powder coat surfaces. Where applicable, labels are made using reflective materials for first responder safety. Some pre-printed labels are printable using a thermal transfer printer when variable voltage or series data must be printed and displayed.
Material: Vinyl. Height H : 5.0 in. Width W : 7.25 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Operating Temperature: -18°F to +200°F (-29°C to +93°C). Type: CSCSNAP72R. Package Quantity: 25.
|P1005274||HellermannTyton Solar Marker, Non-Adhesive, CAUTION: SOLAR CIRCUIT, 7.25in x 5in, VL, Red, 25/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts