What's special about these fiber adapter panels?
- Accommodates up to 6 Signamax fiber adapter plates (UFE series) or two cassettes (FCM series) for a total of 144 fibers
- Plunger locks ease installation and tightly secure plates or cassettes in place
- Optional plastic or metal cable management bar satisfies requirements for proper cable routing and strain relief
- Ideal for installing fiber connections into any 19" rack or enclosure
- Click for More Features
These fiber adapter panels by Signamax are installed into any 19" rack just as you would install any other rack component. Add up to 6 adapter plates or 2 fully loaded cassettes for instant connections with up to 144 fibers.
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Fiber / Adapter Count||Price|
|SX-RMF3-B||Fiber Rack-Mount Optical Fiber Adapter-Plate Panel||1 RMS (1.75" H)||18 to 72 / 3 Adapter Plates|
|SX-RMF6-B||Fiber Rack-Mount Optical Fiber Adapter-Plate Panel||2 RMS (3.50" H)||36 to 144 / 6 Adapter Plates|
|SX-CMB-550-M||Panel-Mount Cable Management Bar, Metal Body||n/a||n/a|
|SX-RMF-FMT-B||Optical Fiber Management Tray||1 RMS (1.75" H)||n/a|
- Cold-rolled steel construction with anti-corrosive finish and no thread joints provides high durability
- TAA Compliant for authorized purchase by the US government
|Rack Space||1U, 2U|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)|
|Operating Temperature||-10° to 60° C (-14° to 140° F)|
|Material||16 gauge Cold Rolled Steel|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting up Fiber Optics Technology
- Why Should I Use 'Low Smoke Zero Halogen' Cables?
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Q&A: FiberCare Lint-Free Consumables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts