What's special about these slide-out splice tray cabinets?
- Durable steel construction with built-in fiber slack management mechanisms provides reliable protection and storage for delicate fusion or mechanical fiber optic splices
- Unique splice tray level system allows the user to conveniently change or perform maintenance to individual trays without disassembling the entire stack
- Available in either 3 RU (96-fiber) or 4 RU (192-fiber) models, to provide flexibility and maneuverability tailored to the space limitations of your enclosure or open rack
- Click for More Features
Signamax™ Rack Mount Fiber Optic Splice Tray Enclosures provide the perfect solution for protecting fiber optic interconnects in applications that don't require active equipment connections or adapter plate cross-connects. These splice tray enclosures feature a convenient slide-out support tray and front/rear access doors to assist the user in installation, management and maintenance of spliced fibers.
NOTE: Only Compatible with Signamax adapters, enclosures
|SX-UFS4-B||Signamax 96-Fiber Slide-Out Splice Tray Enclosure||4 (24-Fiber) Splice Trays||3 RU||5.25”H x 19”W x 14”D|
|SX-UFS8-B||Signamax 192-Fiber Slide-Out Splice Tray Enclosure||8 (24-Fiber) Splice Trays||4 RU||7”H x 19”W x 14”D|
|SX-FST-24P||Signamax Plastic 24-Fiber Count Splice Tray with Transparent Cover|
- Front and rear hinged doors offer convenient access to splice trays, fibers, and cable management
- Transparent door and splice tray cover enables clear visibility of the enclosure's contents and spliced fibers, which greatly reduces inspection and troubleshooting downtime
- Slide-out support tray allows the user to access trays and cables out in the open instead of inside the enclosure, helping to save a great deal of time and frustration during installation and maintenance
- Cable entry points are fitted with durable yet gentle rubber grommets, to help prevent abrasive damage to fibers while greatly reducing dust penetration
- Constructed from incredibly durable die-cast steel, and finished with an high-impact, anticorrosive black epoxy-powder paint that offers long-lasting quality and strength
- Internal anchor points and slack management mechanisms are provided, to ensure that fibers are securely fixed while maintaining a safe bend radius and level of tension
|Height||5.25" (133.35mm)||7.0" (177.8mm)|
|Width||19" (482.6mm)||19" (482.6mm)|
|Depth||14" (355.6mm)||14" (355.6mm)|
|Weight||13.9 lbs||15.2 lbs|
|High-impact black epoxy-powder anticorrosive paint|
|Clear plastic hinged front cover|
|5-year limited component warranty|
|10-year Signamax Link/Channel Warranty|
|15-year Signamax Extended Component Warranty|
|25-year Signamax Cabling System Warranty|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Q&A: FiberCare Lint-Free Consumables
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes,the splice trays are included
- Hello, Yes, 8 24-fiber splice trays are included.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts