What's special about this power supply?
- Perfect choice when you need to get clean 24 Volt DC power to equipment that operates in severe conditions
- DIN-rail mount industrial power supplies are intended to operate in harsh environments such as outdoor environments, transportation roadside systems, shop floors, and other harsh environments where temperature extremes exist
- When rugged conditions exist or heat dissipation is important, you need a rugged power supply to match
- A power supply that meets all your requirement for wattage, voltage, and approvals, but still fits in your design
- Click for More Features
Virtually all of your HVAC to factory controls, machinery to robotics, need a power supply that meets all your requirements for wattage, voltage, and approvals. The solution is the Signamax SX-DC-1824-30W 30 Watt extended temperature DIN-rail mount power supply, input 85 to 264 V AC (47 to 63 Hz.) or 120 to 370 V DC, 24 V DC output.
|SX-DC-1824-30W||Signamax 30 Watt Extended Temperature DIN-Rail Mount Power Supply
Input: 85 to 264 V AC (47 to 63Hz) or 120 to 370 V DC
Output: 24 V DC
- Use this supply source for any of your Signamax switches and connectors so that you are assured the best fit
- Included with the unit is a DIN-rail mount in the molded case which makes mounting quick and easy
- Perfect for powering Signamax harsh environment media converters, Signamax harsh environment non-PoE switches, or other devices requiring 24 Volt DC power
- Input power can be either AC or DC, over a wide voltage range to accommodate your needs
- CE and UL Rated
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
|Dimensions||3.17" W x 2.2" D x 3.66" H (78mm W x 56mm D x 93mm H)|
|Input||85 to 264 Volts AC (47 to 63 Hz) or 120 to 370 Volts DC|
|Output||36 Watts, 24 Volts DC, 0 to 1.5 Amps|
|Overvoltage Protection||27.6 to 32.4 Volts|
|Overload Protection||105% to 160% of rated ouput power|
|Protection Type||Constant current limiting, automatic recovery|
|Inrush Current||15 Amp / 115 Volts AC or 30 AMp / 230 Volts AC|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-14° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, TUV EN60950-1 approved; design refers to EN50178|
|EMI Conduction & Radiation||EN55011, EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B|
|EMS Immunity||EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, ENV50204, EN55024, EN61000-6-2, EN61204-3 heavy industry level, criteria A|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Productivity on the Go: Retractable Ethernet Cable
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts