What's special about this DIN rail rack adapter?
- Allows you to mount DIN rail equipment onto standard 19"racks
- Optional Keystone DIN Rail Mounting Module accommodates a wide variety of networking and multimedia jacks
- Adjustable depth makes this bracket compatible will all DIN rail equipment, eliminating limitations for optimal system configuration
- Large mounting holes accept all screws for universal use
- Click for More Features
With the immense amount of networking components available, it’s no surprise that different products are mounted differently. These Rack Mount DIN Rails from Signamax allow you to install a number of DIN rail mounted components to just 3U of your standard 19" rack, opening your network to many more choices. Choose from media converters, power supplies, keystone jacks (using keystone mounting module), and any other DIN rail device, ensuring increased connectivity in a fraction of the space.
|SX-AM30130||Signamax Industrial Rack Mount DIN Rail||15.75” W x 3.46” H x 11.28” D|
(400 mm x 287 mm x 88 mm)
- Ideal for mounting DIN mount switches, power supplies, and media converters within your server rack
- Requires no special tools or skills to install; simply attach to rail with provided screws for a quick and easy installation
- Uses only 3U of rack space, allowing you to mount several devices and jacks in a small amount of space
- Heavy-duty cold rolled steel construction resists corrosion and ensures durability
DRAWING SPECS -
|Depth Adjustability Range||2" to 8.25"
(50 to 210 mm)
|Dimensions||19” W x 4.13” H x 11.22” D
(464 x 105 x 285 mm)
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts