What's special about this tray-mounted network rack?
- This 19" rack mounts onto any overhead cable tray and provides 4U of rack space for your network components
- Open design allows maximum ventilation, keeping your devices at proper temperature for longer service life
- Optional ladder rack mounting kit ensures compatibility with most cable trays
- Ideal for mounting copper and fiber patch panels, switches, DIN rail components, and other network devices
- Click for More Features
The Cable Tray Mounted Network Rack from Siemon® provides a great solution for many server room situations. Mount this 2-Post rack to any overhead wire mesh or ladder tray to conserve floor space, prevent tampering, or just provide a little extra rack space. The rack contains cable management rings to prevent cord tangling and equipment malfunction. The 2-post open design guarantees maximum ventilation.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Weight||Rail Tap||Price|
|SIM-CTR-04-01||4U Cable Tray Rack||9.83" H x 19.72" W x 3" D|
(24.96 x 50.08 x 7.62 cm)
|9.2 lbs (4.17 kg)||#12-24 or Cage Nuts|
|SIM-CTR-LRK||Ladder Rack Mounting Kit: Required to mount the rack to an overhead mounted ladder tray|
- In higher applications, this rack can be used to keep sensitive items out of reach to prevent unauthorized access
- Integrated cable routing rings provide ample horizontal cable management, so there's no need to purchase outside products
- Available with rails tapped for M6 cage nuts or #12-24 rack screws to accommodate all modern 19" network devices
- 12 gauge steel construction ensures years of durability
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and ground lugs for fast setup
- 60 lb weight capacity easily supports up to 4 network devices
|Load Rating||60 lbs (27.21 kg)|
|Material||12 gauge steel frame, thermoplastic cable hangers|
|Dimensions||9.83" H x 19.72" W x 3" D
(24.96 x 50.08 x 7.62 cm)
|Weight||9.2 lbs (4.17 kg)|
|Industry Standards||cULus E116135
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What's the Big Deal about Zinc Whiskers?
- CAB Cable Rings: Creating Jobs and Purpose for Disabled Individuals
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The bracket attaches to the suspended cable tray and not to the rack. If you scroll through the pictures on the page, that will give you a better idea.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts