What's special about this heat shrink braided sleeving?
- Woven design provides excellent abrasion resistance. Great for plastic pipes, rubber hoses, and cable bundles
- Shrinks to 1/2 of the original diameter to conform to oddly shaped objects, and provides secure termination of wire loom / braided sleeving projects
- Easily cuts with scissors without fraying for easy preparation
- Click for More Features
Shrinkflx 2:1 Fabric Cable Heat Shrink Tubing is an excellent choice that combines the protection of braided sleeving with the comforming and bundling abilities of heat shrink tubing. Its woven material provides protection from cuts and chafing, as well as temperature resistance and vibration and noise suppression. An excellent choice for automotive as well as industrial applications, this product protects, conforms and looks great.
Please Note: 100 ft is the longest, continuous available length. A 500 ft spool will come split in (5) 100 ft pieces
|Part #||Nominal Size||Price|
|Part #||Nominal Size||Length||Price|
- High flexibility even after termination and shrinking, ideal for rubber hosing and industrial/construction applications, as well as exposed cabling
- Available in four different sizes
- Resists moisture, water, heat, and humidity
- Halogen Free
- RoHS Compliant
|PART #||NOMINAL SIZE||UNSHRUNK DIAMETER / mm||SHRUNK DIAMETER / mm||WEIGHT per 100 ft||COLORS|
|HS2-F118-BK||1 3/16"||30||15||2 lbs||Black|
|HS2-F158-BK||1 1/2"||40||20||2.50 lbs||Black|
|Material||Polyolefin and Polyester yarns|
|Ratio||2 to 1|
|Shrink Temperature||176° F (80° C)|
|Maximum Continuous Temperature / MIL-DTL-23053||257° F (125° C)|
|Minimum Continuous Temperature / MIL-DTL-23053||-40° F (-40° C)|
|Chemical Resistance||Lubricating oil, Antifreeze (50% Ethylene Glycol), Brake Fluid, Engine Oil, Unleaded Gasoline, Diesel Fluid, Hydraulic Fluid, Mineral Hydraulic Fluid, Battery Acid, Water|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This item has a shrink temperature of 176� F (80� C).
- Thank you for your question. This item is sold per foot. The maximum continuous length is 100FT.
- Thank you for your question. We sell this item per foot so that our customers can purchase the quantity needed to meet their needs. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 and let us know if we may be of further assistance.
- Hello, Shrink Temperature 176� F (80� C) Maximum Continuous Temperature / MIL-DTL-23053 257� F (125� C) Minimum Continuous Temperature / MIL-DTL-23053 -40� F (-40� C) I hope this helps.
- Hello, Although it will be more stiff then before shrinking, it's still flexible after it's shrunk
- Hello, Although this is not air tight, the Shrinkflex does not allow air through the walls, it also resists moisture, water, heat, and humidity
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts