What's special about these wallboard saws?
- Extra thick blade design to resist bending and breaking when cutting through drywall or wall panels
- Industrial strength handle has non-slip grip for long-lasting comfort
- Teeth stay sharper 2 to 3 times longer than conventional saws to avoid replacing them often
- Click for More Features
The ROCKEATER® drywall saw has been created with a unique design to help you get through tough surfaces. The high quality special alloyed carbon spring steel blades provide you with a thin yet very durable cutting tool.
The blades are precision diamond-ground to sharpen the teeth on all three sides resulting in extremely sharp cutting tool. Equipped with a non-slip, rubber-like grip, these wallboard saws will be comfortable from start to finish.
- Chrome plating prevents rusting
- Teeth are electrically hardened to improve longevity
- Average of 9 TPI (teeth per inch) for precision cutting
- Angled design allows superior maneuverability during use
- Typical applications include:
- Othe wall panels
- Cement boards
- Table tops
|PART #||LENGTH||WEIGHT||TPI (Teeth Per Inch)||CUTTING MOTION||RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS|
|SSW-10-2206||6"||1.9 lbs||7||Push||Drywall, Cement Board|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Residential Network Installations
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts