What's special about this cable organizer?
- Eight flexible strips easily adjust to fit cables up to 3" in diameter
- Mounts easily behind a desk and prevents cables from falling behind the desk when unplugging components
- Organize all your computer cables fast and economically
- Conceal these ugly computer cords behind your desk
- Click for More Features
Have you ever unplugged one of your computer components and lost the cable behind the desk? CableOrganizer.com's self-adjusting organizer shelf will never let this happen again. Simply mount the computer cable organizer shelf on the back of your desk with either the self-adhesive backing or screws. Then place the cords snugly between the plastic fingers of the wire organizer. The computer cable organizer can be mounted either horizontally or vertically to furniture, walls, shelves, office equipment and more. This wire organizer will turn your mess into a neat and organized space to capture those loose cables.
|Part #||Description||# Of Loops||Color||Package||Price|
|MT-00200||6" Self-Adjusting Organizer||8||Black||7-1/2" x 4" x 3/4"|
- Eight flexible strips easily adjust to fit items up to 3" wide
- Simple to install
|Max Loop Width||3"|
|# of Loops||8|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Learning Center - Workspace and Cable Management Articles
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- Home Office Cable Management
- Creative Ways to Protect Wires From Your Pet
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts