What's special about cable wrap?
- This cable helical wrap is available in perforated rolls for quick and easy install without any tools
- 1/2" wide
- 3 different colors - Black, White, Yellow (other colors available upon request; minimum quantities apply)
- 2" overlap yields 3.0 psi shear strength
- Other widths and continuous lengths available upon request
- Click for More Features
RipWrap™ can be used to bundle Fiber Optic and structured cables instead of nylon wire ties; in fact, many speed wrap cable manufactures are recommending "soft-hold" hook and loop ties for use with sensitive data cables. Now RipWrap makes that switch even easier and more cost efficient. This tape is more secure than Velcro cable wraps.
|Part #||Size||Pieces / Pack||Color||Price / Pack|
|RW45||1/2" x 8" perforated roll||45||Black, White, Yellow|
|RW150||1/2" wide||NON-Perforated 150 Ft Continuous Roll||Black, White|
- Wire Harness assembly
- Medical Tubing
- Home Theatre
- Audio equipment
- Nurseries, Orchards, Vineyards, Tree Farm, Florists, and Gardening
|# Pieces per Roll||45||1|
|Piece Length||8"||150 ft|
|Color||Black, White, Yellow||Black, White|
|Strength||3.0 psi with 2" overlap||3.0 psi with 2" overlap|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- The Top 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Installing a Cable-Safe
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This product is very easy to peel and will leave no residue behind.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts